The Integrity Coordinating Group website is maintained by the Public Sector Commission and aims to comply with the Department of Finance's Website Accessibility Policy.
The site has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- the provision of either an accessible Word or online version for all documents
- instructions for resizing text
- instructions for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content
- information about compatibility between pre-2003 Microsoft Office releases and newer Microsoft Office releases
Please note that documents provided on the website can also be provided in other formats. Please contact the Public Sector Commission to request alternate document formats.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the 'Text Size' buttons that appear on the upper right area of each page.
Printing a webpage
All pages on this website can be printed by going to File > Print… in your web browser or holding Ctrl+P.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this website:
- PDF Documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Excel Documents
- Microsoft Word Documents
Exchanging files between pre-2003 releases of Microsoft Office and newer Microsoft Office releases
Install this compatibility pack if you would like to open, edit, and save documents, workbooks, and presentations that were created in the newer versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.